|Susan Lucci Quick Info|
|Altezza||5 piedi 2 pollici|
|Data di nascita||23 dicembre 1946|
Susan Lucci è un'attrice americana, conduttrice televisiva, autrice, ballerina, imprenditrice e artista di doppiaggio che è meglio conosciuta per la sua interpretazione di Erica Kane nella serie TV soap opera, All My Children , dal 1970 al 2011. È anche apparsa in diversi altri spettacoli e una serie di film come The Oprah Winfrey Show , The Love Boat , Young Doctors in Love , Invitation to Hell , The Fall Guy , Anastasia: The Mystery of Anna , Saturday Night Live , Dallas , The Woman Who Sinned , Tra amore e odio , seta francese , That's So Raven , Hot in Cleveland , Higglytown Heroes , Devious Maids , The Mike Douglas Show , The $ 10,000 Pyramid , All-Star Family Feud Special , The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson , Jimmy Kimmel Live! , Ballando con le stelle e Steve Harvey. Susan Lucci ha anche vinto vari premi come Daytime Emmy Award, Gracie Allen Award, People's Choice Award, Soap Opera Digest Award e Ride of Fame Award. Inoltre, ha raccolto un'enorme base di fan sui social media con oltre 80.000 follower su Twitter, più di 150.000 follower su Instagram e più di 200.000 follower su Facebook.
Susan Victoria Lucci
Looch, La Lucci, protagonista della giornata, La regina del giorno
Segno del sole
Scarsdale, Westchester County, New York, Stati Uniti
Garden City, contea di Nassau, New York, Stati Uniti
Susan Lucci ha frequentato la Garden City High School di New York, Stati Uniti e si è laureata nel 1964. Successivamente si è iscritta al Marymount College, Tarrytown , un college femminile situato a Tarrytown, New York, Stati Uniti, dove si è laureata nel 1968 con una laurea in arte drammatica.
Attrice, conduttrice televisiva, autrice, imprenditrice, cantante, ballerina
- Padre - Victor Lucci (Imprenditore edile)
- Madre - Jeanette Lucci
- Fratelli - James Lucci (fratello maggiore)
- Altri - Nazzareno / Nazareno Ciucci (Più tardi 'Lucci') (Nonno paterno), Antonio Ciucci (bisnonno paterno), Angela Marie (bisnonna paterna), Rosario Di Lario (Nonna paterna), Gracinto Di Lario (bisnonno paterno), John Granquist (nonno materno), Swan Granquist (bisnonno materno), Ida (bisnonna materna), Rose (nonna materna), Alexander George Hesterberg III (genero), Royce Alexander Hesterberg (nipote), Brendan Hesterberg ( Nipote), Hayden Victoria Hesterberg (nipote), Courtney Huber (nuora)
Susan Lucci è rappresentata da Susan Lucci Enterprise di New York, Inc., Company, Garden City, Nassau County, New York, Stati Uniti.
5 piedi 2 pollici o 157,5 cm
52 kg o 114,5 libbre
Fidanzato / coniuge
Susan Lucci ha frequentato -
- Helmut Huber (1969-oggi) - Il 13 settembre 1969, Susan Lucci si è sposata con lo chef e responsabile del servizio ristorazione di origine austriaca, Helmut Huber. La coppia è sposata da più di 50 anni ed è stata benedetta con 2 figli: una figlia di nome Liza Huber (nata il 22 febbraio 1975) e un figlio di nome Andreas Huber. La loro figlia, Liza, è un'attrice ed è stata scelta per il ruolo di Gwen Hotchkiss nella soap opera televisiva Passions . Liza Huber è stata sposata con Alexander George Hesterberg III e la coppia ha 4 figli.
Razza / etnia
Susan Lucci ha origini italiane da parte di padre ed è di origine svedese, tedesca e francese da parte di madre.
Colore dei capelli
Colore degli occhi
- Corpo magro
- Personalità affascinante
- Sopracciglia arcuate
Approvazione del marchio
Susan Lucci ha svolto attività di sponsorizzazione per numerosi marchi come:
- Microsoft Web TV (spot televisivo) (1998)
- Ford (spot televisivo) (1993)
- Sweet 'n Low (spot televisivo) (1990)
- Youthful Essence di Susan Lucci (TV Commercial) (2004-2005)
- Youthful Essence di Susan Lucci (Print Adverts) (2005)
- Blockbuster Video (TV Commercial) (2004)
Nel 2011 faceva anche parte di un PSA, insieme a suo marito, per l'AFIB e la consapevolezza dell'ictus.
Meglio conosciuto per
- Having been cast as Erica Kane in the popular television soap opera, All My Children, from 1970 to 2011. After getting nominated for an Emmy in the “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series” category for several years, she finally won it in 1999. Moreover, she also won a Gracie Allen Award in 2005 in the “Outstanding Female Lead in a Daytime Drama” category, People’s Choice Award in 1992 in the “Favorite Female Performer in a Daytime Serial” category, and Soap Opera Digest Awards in several categories for her portrayal of Erica Kane on the show.
- Having been cast in several shows and movies such as The Love Boat, Young Doctors in Love, Fantasy Island, Anastasia: The Mystery of Anna, The Fall Guy, Saturday Night Live, Dallas, Steve Harvey, Between Love and Hate, The Rosie O’Donnell Show, The Mike Douglas Show, Hope & Faith, Hot in Cleveland, The $10,000 Pyramid, The Oprah Winfrey Show, Army Wives, Deadly Affairs, Devious Maids, Difficult People, The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, Wendy: The Wendy Williams Show, Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and Ralph Breaks the Internet
Susan Lucci made her first theatrical film appearance as a Wedding Guest in the romantic comedy-drama film, Goodbye, Columbus, in 1969. The film starred the likes of Richard Benjamin, Ali MacGraw, Jack Klugman, and Nan Martin. However, Susan Lucci wasn’t credited for her role.
She made her first credited theatrical film appearance by playing the role of a Cheerleader in the comedy-drama film, Me, Natalie, in 1969. It starred Patty Duke, James Farentino, Salome Jens, Elsa Lanchester, Martin Balsam, Nancy Marchand, and Philip Sterling and also won a couple of award nominations.
As a voice actress, Susan Lucci made her theatrical film debut by providing vocals in the 3D computer-animated comedy film, Ralph Breaks the Internet, in 2018.
First TV Show
Susan Lucci made her first TV show appearance in a Bit role in an episode of the daytime soap opera series, Love Is a Many Splendored Thing, in 1969. However, she was not credited for her role.
She made her first credited TV show appearance by playing one of the lead characters named Erica Kane in an episode of the drama soap opera, All My Children, in January 1970.
Despite the adding years, Susan Lucci has maintained a stunning physique by working out on a regular basis and sticking by the side of healthier food options. She has said in an interview that she makes sure to workout first thing in the morning because that way she feels content as she has done something positive for her body. Susan Lucci majorly focuses on getting a stronger core and stretching and has incorporated a special Pilates routine in her workout regime.
As for her diet, the diva starts her day with a cup of coffee with organic sugar and whole milk. After working out, she makes sure to eat a healthy meal that would keep her charged for the coming hours and often opts for Greek yogurt along with organic pumpkin seeds and lingonberries. On cheat days, Susan Lucci loves indulging in eggs or the blueberry pancakes prepared by her husband. On a typical day, her lunch consists of a base of beefsteak tomatoes topped with slices of roasted turkey, avocado, salt & pepper, champagne vinegar, olive oil, and fresh mango. Moreover, her dinner usually comprises of a light salad along with an entrée of salmon, broccoli, and steamed carrots accompanied with some champagne.
Susan Lucci Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Original Sprout Scrumptious Baby Cream, Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, Cle de Peau Cleansing Wash, Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment Skin Protectant, Fresh Sugar Lip Polish
- Acting Mentor/Best Friend – Ruth Warrick
Source – Today, IMDb
Susan Lucci Facts
- Until the age of 2, she resided with her family in Yonkers, Westchester County, New York. Later, they moved to Elmont, Nassau County. When Susan Lucci was 5 years old, her family again relocated to Garden City, Nassau County, New York.
- While growing up, she used to be a part of various theatre productions and musicals and also took dance and voice lessons.
- During her high school years, Susan Lucci was a cheerleader, staff writer for the school newspaper, as well as a foreign exchange student to Norway.
- While starring on All My Children, she was frequently nominated for an Emmy in the “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series” category. However, it was only after 18 failed attempts that she finally won the long-awaited Emmy Award in 1999.
- Susan Lucci had had so many failed Emmy nominations that she became notoriously synonymous with never winning an Emmy and during her part in one the TV commercials that she has appeared on, she was seen shouting “11 years without an Emmy! What does a person have to do around here to get an Emmy?”.
- Her name was also used to describe people who receive a number of award nominations but do not win the awards, for example, “Peter O’Toole was the Susan Lucci of the Oscars.” or “You pulled a Susan Lucci.”.
- Susan Lucci’s Emmy win in 1999 was as epic as it could get. Shemar Moore presented her with the award and revealed her name saying that “The streak is over”. She received a standing ovation from the audience and her co-stars on the show All My Children, Kelly Ripa and Marcy Walker, were seen crying happy tears in the audience alongside Rosie O’Donnell, her one of the dear friends and supporters. Also, Oprah Winfrey was also seen rushing the stage while Australian actor Ingo Rademacher was seen bowing in the aisles.
- As All My Children went off the air in 2011, Lucci said that “It’s been a fantastic journey. I’ve loved playing Erica Kane and working with Agnes Nixon and all the incredible people involved with All My Children. I’m looking forward to all kinds of new and exciting opportunities.”
- In her biography titled All My Life: A Memoir, which was published in 2011, Susan Lucci has criticized ABC Daytime president Brian Frons over the cancellation of All My Children.
- In 1999, she was cast as sharpshooter and exhibition shooter, Annie Oakley, in the revival of Irving Berlin’s musical named Annie Get Your Gun.
- Susan Lucci is a huge supporter of LGBT rights and equality and on All My Children, her character’s daughter, named Bianca Montgomery, also comes out as a lesbian.
- She is a registered Republican and has also supported politician, attorney, businessman, and public speaker, Rudy Giuliani, by hosting several fundraising events.
- On January 28, 2005, she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6801 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California, United States.
- In February 2012, Susan Lucci was seen in the music video of Hotel Nacional, a song by singer, songwriter, and actress, Gloria Estefan.
- She partnered with Albanian-American professional ballroom dancer and instructor, Tony Dovolani, in 2008 to compete in the 7th season of the dance competition TV series, Dancing with the Stars. She wrapped up her journey on the show on the 6th spot.
- In 2018, she came to know that she had 2 blocked cardiac arteries after she suddenly experienced chest discomfort. It came as a bit of a shock to her because Susan Lucci has always focused on leading an active lifestyle. Soon after, she got 2 arterial stents placed in her heart and she only revealed the entire experience to the public a little before the American Heart Association’s annual Go Red for Women fashion event in February 2019.
- Susan Lucci considera la defunta cantante, attrice e attivista politica, Ruth Warrick, come il suo mentore di recitazione.
- È stata classificata al numero 37 nella lista delle "50 più grandi star televisive di tutti i tempi" da TV Guide nel 1996.
- Susan Lucci possiede anche la sua linea di prodotti per la cura dei capelli, profumi, lingerie e cura della pelle, denominata The Susan Lucci Collection .
- Visita il suo sito ufficiale @ susanlucci.com.
Immagine in primo piano di Teresa Simmons / Wikimedia / Public Domain